Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it bolts right on.
1.Remove grip screws
2.Remove set screws that hold regulator to trigger frame.
3.Screw the air tube all the way up.
4.Insert the drop forwards and tighten the set screws from step 2.
5.screw the air tube back down to seal with the drop.
6.insert reg into the drop and tighten set screws.
7. Reinstall grip screws.

·
Registered
128 Posts
It sounds and looks sweet and thanks for all the info. Wouldn't have asked if there was more info some where on it but this works..lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The top of it looks just like the top of your regulator with two posts and a hole. The bottom of it looks just like your airtube. Between the top and bottom is an air passage that runs through internally to connect them.

As for comfort. They built 13 previous versions. Kept changing how far forward or how low it had to sit. Used a mixture of ole school players and newer players. The Recballers and snake players wanted it to be as close as possible to their body to maximize bunker space. Back players and senario players wanted to make their 68/4500 sit as close as a booby bottle does.
Once they got the forward and backward position set theY worked on how low of a drop. The finished product one sits right around 1.75" I believe. They measured all the testers and to get the gun to sit perfect for everyone (tall, short, fat, skinny, etc). I know I am 6'5 and when I hold my gun in a shooting position the bolt is right at nose level about 1" from my goggles. Took a game or two to get used to but I love it now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not gonna lie... Not a big fan. Even though going into my first MINI I thought this was gonna be a problem for me, considering my past preferences. If it came in black I may swoop one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts