Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend was cruising the internet and found out about a "reball arena" in flint michigan. So he called me and says " hey man i just found out about a new place 2 play reballhttp://www.reball.tv/" and he tells me all about it and I said "sweet I'm gonna go this weekend and try it out".

Alright so the next day I told my other to friends about it and told them to come. We head on over there and walk into this ghetto(from the outside building) and I was thinking(this is gonna suck). But I walked in further and saw the TWO FIELDS!, and my mouth dropped.

So I'm currently building my gun and I had to rent an ion. And got it for a killer deal. For 55 dollars$ you get four hours of play, an ion, V-force morph goggles, and a mantis 3 pod pack plus a steel HPA tank and an empire reloader 2 hopper. If you already have a gun and gear you pay 35$ for four hours of play.

So every1 there got there guns went into the chrono and got set up. The refs there are really nice and there are hardly any rules, so you aren't afraid to do anyting. After you play for two hours there is a break and they pick up all the balls and you get right back into the action.

So to sum things up here are the goods and bads,

pros:
cheap
very nice people and refs
awesome fields
very good prices on gear
awesome rental gear

cons:
not real paintball
there is carpet on the ground(but you get used 2 it and you can slide if you have the right pants)
the proshop isn't done yet

The proshop isn't done yet so I'll edit my post when they finish it.

I hope everyone enjoys my review and I hope its a good 1, this is my first review I have written.

Thnx,
kazoo

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
dude, i go there like every weekend. kick ass, except the carpet rips your pants.

by any chance are you Nolan K?

Or his little bro?

I love just going there and blowing about 1000 rounds every game wave: ... but seriously, you can :)

Its really awsome practice for my team, we have alot of opportunities to play some good players out there. by the way, they're doing an XSV clinic pretty soon.

Oh, and a tip to you all who wanna go to this place: if you have an egg, use it. it'll work wayyyy better than any other hopper at reball, unless you have auto-unjam like on the vlocity or a halo w/cheetah... cuz you jam your hopper alot.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
wow...i got up to the flint/grand blanc area almost every year. this will be good to keep in mind.

The place i played at in Flint was called RJ performance. my grandmas house is less than 15 miles from it. Is it close to that field or grand blanc at all?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I usually am always there with Mike ( counterstrike) we play there alot and it is a pretty good field. I just don't like how inconsistent those reballs shoot. When they get in my empire they jam sometimes which gets annoying. But besides that it is a great field at a great price.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw some guy there who had a cheetah and rip drive. He had a naughty dog timmy, you wouldnt happen to know him would you.

And I'm glad all you guys like the review =)!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The field was sweet. I just played there with the empire and it gave me no problems. I shot a constant 12 to 13 though so idk. Ill let you know next time I go and aim u.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Well i am just shooting in shots of like three due to snap. Then I run the tape and yea. I mean I can shoot faster but I use semi. I think I will ramp 15 this weekend though :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
yah i played there with kazoo and i lit him up

ps...hes my bro :tup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts