Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
That's a nice shotty. And some nice girls in arkansas.

But that gun has less kick than my cocker. :dodgy:

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
haha, i love that gun. I've seen him live. I've also got that same shotgun, and who ever said sutin about price there only about a grand, which isn't bad for that nice of a gun. And thank you flash ive been looking for that video but couldn't find it, did you find it on trapshooters.com. I love screwing around trying to do that stuff, but it's incredibly hard to throw clay pigeons by hand. I love Beretta and have like 5 of there guns and can't get enough of them...I'm kinda of sponsored by them too.

Oh and yea you can use that for hunting most definetly, I do sometimes. Also i rather have my extrema if someone breaks into my house than a pump, it's the gun i use for protection too.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Screw getting a car, I'm gonna drop 2 grand or more on one of those. That was just too sexy.

And I'm getting the model with the 12-rd magazine like that guy had.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Screw getting a car, I'm gonna drop 2 grand or more on one of those. That was just too sexy.

"Hey babe, wanna go for a ride on my shotgun"
*Slap*
"What'd I say..."

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:

1. there only 1000
2. You can't get the 12rd mag. from factory either, anyways you have to have a plug in it limilting it to 3.

and about the girls from whatever state/city it's gonna say that's where those girls are from.

Also the benelli's are made by beretta, but i find beretta way nicer...best semi auto guns ever made.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
I have a friend who shoots skeet and trap. He's in the states competing. His competition was a couple days ago, I still need to find out the results. He's crazy good.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts