Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my computer is crapping out on me the cd tray is stuck half way out and you can't force it back in or out and the processor is going out (it crashes on average 9 times a day) so my dad finaly decided to get a custom built computer it's going to cost 780. We already have a moniter and the cd burner on this comp is good along with the video card.

All I know is it's going to be super fast! I'll be able to play basicly any game! now only if our area got cable then I'd be all set! Rock the fast computers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you put the stats up for it?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok I could only write down the following (you know those computer guys they talk super fast and you don't understand them) but here is what I could hear.

Amd 2800 proscessor
512 ddr ?? ( I think thats ram but I'm not sure couldn't hear him)
80 gb hard drive
cd rom
cd burner
Gforce 4 MX 440 64mb video card (comeing out of the old computer since it's brand new)
56k modem (out of the old one since it's less then a year old)
lol and then the rest I couldn't understand
I mean he was talking so fast I asked him to repeat some things 2 times and I still didn't hear him so I said ok and he went on

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is a great setup... when i get a new comp im gonna get 2 512 ram chips. Total of 1024 ram, i think i can get them from my uncle.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah I forgot the other things
optical mouse
and a really fancy keyboard
XP home edition(is that the name?)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we'd get cable if our area had it but to get it from a town about a hour and a half away and it'll be 100 a month and we don't want to pay that much for it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts