Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever smoke the original swisher sweets cigarillos? I told my freind to get me the mini peach swishers, but he messed up and got the regualr swisher sweets, and not mini's.... Just wandering if there good or not....

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Well considering you already have them...try them and find out...smoke is smoke is smoke..either way its taste like **** in the end.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT said:
Well considering you already have them...try them and find out...smoke is smoke is smoke..either way its taste like **** in the end.
qft.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
when it comes to swishers i actually prefer the regular compared to the flavored ones... i just bought a small box of swisher blunts the other day... i dont like the skinny ass ones, but i dont like the wood or plastic tipped ones either so that's what was left...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZeRO eFFeCT said:

Thought about it^...but i'll just sell them, inless i know that there alright..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HuNtS said:
when it comes to swishers i actually prefer the regular compared to the flavored ones... i just bought a small box of swisher blunts the other day... i dont like the skinny ass ones, but i dont like the wood or plastic tipped ones either so that's what was left...

ya i dont like the tipped one either.. these ones dont have a tip... I just never tasted swisher without a flavor, and this one dont got any special flavor fruit or any of that sh*t....

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
the unflavored ones still have that sweet taste.. just no fruit flavor.. it's not a big deal and it'll taste pretty similar.. just smoke it and dont be a woman about it!! :p lol

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ive never had a swisher for the purpose of smoking the tobacco :p but the strawberry flavored wraps do smell really good...

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
if your going to smoke cigars why in the hell would you buy a 50 cent swisher. Get something good

now if your rolling up some greenery, thats the only time ive ever smoked a swisher

1 - 11 of 11 Posts