Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is amazing. That's right, amazing. Not only do they have an amazing guitarist, their vocalist is insane as well. You can also check out 2 songs from a few of their albums at their website, www.symphonyx.com ...really good stuff here fellas.

I recently..."acquired" the album "Divine Wings of Tragedy" and it's quite amazing. If you're into prog metal/melodic metal (that's what I'd call these guys) then definately check out Symphony X.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ahh, symphony x, by far my farovite prog metal band. I got to meet Michael Romeo and Russel Allen in April. Also, be sure to pick up their album 'V' if you get the chance, one of the best prog metal albums ever, IMO. There one of the only prog/power bands that I still listen to alot. Now im more into the viking metal and black metal stuff. Anyways, cant wait for symphony x to release their new album.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they're amazing. I wish I was able to meet them...but I live in Kansas, and no one tours here. No one wants to see cows.

I love power/prog bands, I can't get enough of them.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
are there any other bands that are similar in genre to symphony x? i borrowed divine wings of tragedy and its absolutely awesome....so yea if you guys know of any bands that are like "if oyu like symphony x youll like _________"

ps i know its an old thread, so say something about it and die

·
Registered
912 Posts
hmmmmm not too shabby. I like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts