Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen or operated a Misfit in action?
Ive heard they are pretty good and its in my price range >_<

·
Registered
256 Posts
heard of a guy around me who recently bought one. very decent out of the box.

was encouraged by a few to look into it as a replacment, but haven't gotten around to it yet

·
Registered
647 Posts
Eeh, they're okay.

Just okay.

I've shot one, and pretty decent out of the box. But go with a Spyder.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
man i luv that marker. i can rip the stock trigger so hard. cp barrel, cp reg, revy, and you have a decent marker

·
Registered
80 Posts
i've seen and shot a misfit. a kid i play paintball with has one. it's pretty nice out of the box. i personally think they look great but i don't feel its much better than a spyder if better at all. the misfit does has better range than a spyder though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
You sure about that price? I remember reading about it in APG or somewhere and it said it was priced around 300... Might be wrong though

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's about 180. Some places have it for 160 to 170 but hard to find it that cheap.

·
Registered
140 Posts
3 people i play with have them, in truth they are spyders with a slightly higher capped board. When the 3 kids first got them all three had different failures of some type. After the problems have been worked out they have the same maintenece of a spyder. What did impress me is the stock barrel which is very accurate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tristan

syndicates r pretty sweet looking guns with what sounds like a bit of power for ur buck but one Q r they a high pressure or a low pressure gun?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The misfit is usually around 199.99 and if you have ever held one you would know they are not cheap. also if their was ever a problem with a misfit all you have to do is contact syndicate and they would always service the gun usually for free and syndicate only takes about 24 hours to get the gun teched and shipped back out. not months like some companys(ie. ICD, Smart Parts)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'm sure you can, as long as you don't get the VS one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts