Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
theyre freaking new album sucks ass. BYOB has like two good parts in it, but its freaking annoying. they used to be better before they good too crazy. Chop Suey is theyre best song, but yeah theyre a good band,, theyre okay.

·
Registered
431 Posts
SupahFly21 said:
theyre freaking new album sucks ass. BYOB has like two good parts in it, but its freaking annoying. they used to be better before they good too crazy. Chop Suey is theyre best song, but yeah theyre a good band,, theyre okay.
i freaking agree, their old albums from like 1-3 years ago kicked ass... their only decent song is byob and its still over played...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I <3 them. SoldierSide(intro), BYOB, The third track, and Lost in Holleywood are all good. Radio something is good too.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i like them. I like all their stuff. I enjoy this new style they have w/ mesmerize, and i love how fast paced and frantic it is. Lucky for me, i don't have to worry about "over-played" b/c i'm one of those ppl whos smart enough to realize all radio is ****.

·
Printer.
1,273 Posts
bobide said:
i like them. I like all their stuff. I enjoy this new style they have w/ mesmerize, and i love how fast paced and frantic it is. Lucky for me, i don't have to worry about "over-played" b/c i'm one of those ppl whos smart enough to realize all radio is ****.
QFTMFT

·
Registered
830 Posts
dude i wanna see them! how much were tickets?

·
Registered
222 Posts
It definitely seems like they didnt take their new album seriously. Read the lyrics to Cigaro and Old School Hollywood. I think they just decided to create the weirdest album they could, both musically and lyrically

D

·
0 Posts
theyre playing a show for 45bucks? wtf.. is it a festivale or something? otherwise.. damn soad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts