Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

System x Pro Cocker or Omen?

801 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  tlmiller 
#1 ·
Should i get a system x pro 2.0 cocker with the xonix frame, the system x pro 4.0 Cocker with the xonix frame, or the evil omen 2.0? Any opinions would be appreciated.

#2 ·
hmmm......i like omens. they shoot well..and there not too expensive. if your wanting a gun to tinker with get a cocker. as to the ones your refering to. i've never ever heard of them. but the 4.0 sounds cooler so buy that one. but if your looking in that pricerange of guns check out the icd promaster or maybe a used karni.

#5 ·
Would you recommend the 2.o pro or the 4.0 pro? Normally newer it is, the more upgraded, but pbreview has the 2.0 rated higher i believe. Do you have any experience with either?

#7 ·
4.0 pro xonic frame. That's what i was thinking, but i was not completely sure. I've heard quite a few nice things about omens also, but i wanted to check with some cocker guys. I know most cocker guys are high on WGP, but System X puts up some nice stuff too. My stepbrother has a NME, and that thing is amazing... to say the least. Thanks for your help, and any more help that anyone is willing to give.

#8 ·
wow all this talk of price ranges. you can find an omen,promaster for about the same price. and i wasnt aware of "Knockoff" cockers. but i will do my little research and report back with my two cents on the system x 2.0 and 4.0 with xonic frame

#11 ·
They are functionally clones of the Bob Long Torpedoe. Externally, they look completely different. If you like the torpedoes and like the look, then keep it. If you don't, then change it. I personally don't like the way they look and so put a torpedoe on my 2.0 in it's place.

#12 ·
So you're tellin gme that the reg on the 2.0 and 4.0 are clones of the bob long torpedo? I have a torpedo, and enjoy it. If i recall correctly, the torpedo is the best reg in the business. I guess that would mean that i won't be needing to change my reg, as it is a torpedo clone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.