• her personality aka Im a virgin.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun bags or badunkadunk trunks. what is your love?

I will give other options but we are gonna focus on the love melons and the snake pit for now.

vote or die.

please post pics to back up your arguement.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i voted ass...another thing thats a big turnon or turn off is teeth, if a girl has a nice set of teeth shes hotter, but if she has screwed up jumbled crap its a big big turnoff. tits arent as big a deal with me, but the 2 girls im currently talking to/ might get with during summer are like 34D and 32C so...cant complain ;)

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i'd like to say tits, but honestly, a girl can have a nice rack but still have a nasty flat ass.. i prefer a nice sculpted bottom with nice legs. tits are tits really, they sort of 'come with the package' where as an ass and legs are two for one deal. but to me a hot girl contains all of the above obviously.

edit: oh yeah, unless the tits are anything special, i wouldnt worry about it. i mean they have to be either: huge or just plain big.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
****. am i alone on the toes? hell, i love the toes.

ah whatever. i voted tits. screw the face, thats why we have paper bags!

btw, love that last one.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
It used to be all about the tits for me, then I got older and realized it was easier to just look at a girl's ass.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
what are those saggy things under her collar bones?

Im a tats guy. but size isn't everything these days. You need perkyness and nipple possition and size as well. the poop shoot is also something that I enjoy to grab onto.
edited. BOTH pics added

crazy biotch I went to prom with that crazy woman.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
it all depends on the person for me really. some girls just have a perfect stomach, and that's a big turn on. some girls have a perfect ass i just cant look away from. some girls have a perfect rack i cant get enough of

face is even a big thing for me. everytime i forget how much i like a good face, someone like this pops up and reminds me all over again

1 - 20 of 44 Posts