Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i might buy a board, or my mom is gonna get it for me...but which board would you get? the XSF board, or the T-board? do they both have eyes? what are the Pro's, and Con's of the boards?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
xsf comes w/ eye covers (which are godawfully ugly) and has modes. T-board can have modes for a extra $20 chip. Both have eyes. I myself am a T-board guy.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
SEARCH. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.

I'd get the XSF board, cause it's "unlimited rate of fire".
they both have eyes, the XSF board has different modes of fire, with a tournament lock so its still legal.

the Tbaord can get to 36 bps, only has semi.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i used the search button and i couldnt find what i want

anyways, so the XSF board is UROF, thats good, it has eyes, and eye covers, with 2 different ways of firing, semi and auto, it wont chop paint (i got the ACS bolt too)

the T-board has eyes, only one mode of fire, it goes 36 BPS,...

Ok so far i am leaning torwards the XSF board...anything else i should know about these two boards?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
no its not good. Its pointless. U wont get past 36bps even w/ bounce. T-board is cheaper, it can also recharge the battery like the stock board, i think XSF can also...not sure.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats the prices for the 2 boards?

·
Registered
434 Posts
yeah t-board its pretty much unlimited capped at 36 because if someone can walk 36 bps we all need to worship them and yeah new inserts are comin out like a ramping board and other stuff, still cheaper and it has a 30 day money back guarantee go with the t-board and a 25 or 50 gram switch

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
screw timmy covers. I'm getting eblade covers and everything installed by my shop if i can ever lay my hands on 1 cheap.

Is this ramping true? Wow, i'll have to do that. That would be so awesome. No ref would think of testing for it on a spyder.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ToridXFast said:
if someone can walk 36 bps we all need to worship them
i got 28 on my friends timmy. close enough to be worshipped?

·
Registered
134 Posts
SupahFly21 said:
i got 28 on my friends timmy. close enough to be worshipped?

close but no cigar. jk. thats pretty fast.

·
Registered
134 Posts
are T-Boards user friendly??? are there any cons to it?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
its a drop-in board. REally easy to do, only thing that takes some work is the eyes. U can also reset to its standard settings if u mess something up too bad. Cons? i can't think of any.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts