Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say if I was going to buy a Kingman IPI trigger Frame for my spyder and I already thought abought swaping T-boards with stock IPI one. Is it worth buying a trigger frame at all? Should I buy a cheap electronic trigger and just replace t-board...? What exactly is a T-board? Someone help plz...!

·
Registered
409 Posts
//if you dont know what it is, why do you want to swap?

a tboard is a small circuit board, exactly the same size as the one in a spyder eframe. it has more options than an esp frame, and unlimited rate of fire. it supports breakbeam or bouncebeam eyes. See if you can by a used eframe off BST

research, then take action

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Buy one with a broken or missing board maybe.

Regardless of which frame you buy, LCD, LED, no display lights...the board's coming out as soon as you try to install the T-board. All you'll keep aside from the frame is the battery, sear, power switch, the solenoid, some of the wire harness, and maybe the trigger switch as well if you don't go with a lighter one.

Why pay extra for leftovers?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Torch said:
Buy one with a broken or missing board maybe.

Regardless of which frame you buy, LCD, LED, no display lights...the board's coming out as soon as you try to install the T-board. All you'll keep aside from the frame is the battery, sear, power switch, the solenoid, some of the wire harness, and maybe the trigger switch as well if you don't go with a lighter one.

Why pay extra for leftovers?

That's what I wanted to know... THanks man..! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts