Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j/w what the fellow spyder owners think of this board ,freind might be looking into one,please only post if uv shot one or owned one,thanks ahead thumup:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Tboards are awesome i dont have one but ive seen. they turn a spyder so much faster than it was. plus with the eyes, you wont chop. its one of the best upgrades for a spyder

·
Registered
140 Posts
if you want video... PM I'll email it to ya. It's about 16 megs so make room in your account

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Card said:
if u install a t-board do u still have all ur different setttings i.e. burst and full auto?
No, it does not. However if you buy a T-Chip you can do full and 3 Burst.

Cold, I have one, and they ripp. In eyes mode, it ramps to 36, so I can out shoot a HALO w/ a Spyder. If you tell me where to host a video, I'll put on up.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Wow, wow, wow. Kid, do u mean to tell me ur t-board ramps? I didn't know they could. Do u have the t-chip or what. And what the hell is "eye mode"? Are u talking about when the eyes are on, b/c that just gives u a cap of 36bps.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
bobide said:
Wow, wow, wow. Kid, do u mean to tell me ur t-board ramps? I didn't know they could. Do u have the t-chip or what. And what the hell is "eye mode"? Are u talking about when the eyes are on, b/c that just gives u a cap of 36bps.
Its kinda like that. What I'm saying pretty much that when you are in the eye mode the borad thinks you have eyes, and will just keep going as fast, if not faster then what you are pulling. You see the board is capped at 36, so thats how fast it goes. If i can get a free hosting place, I'll put of a video, and some one can sound check it.

I do NOT have the T-Chip, but plan on getting that and the eyes.

"Eye Mode" is what the mode the gun is in when you turn it on. If you have it, you will notice that the gun will have the LED blink when you hold the trigger down. Well, in that mode the board pretty much keeps going. If you hold it, to disable the eye, it just goes as fast as you pull the trigger.

Now, this what waht I know from the local proshop,(they got it from sencerio dreams) and they know what they are talking about. These guys kick the **** out of Dynsaty w/ mech cockers. I have faith in them know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
DragUn. not dragon, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts