Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blue to black fade Dragun T.E.S. This thing is still in perfect condition but I need to sell this. Heres the specs
T.E.S.-blue to black fade
Custom Products .689 back-spyder threaded silver
bob long torpedo regulator-black
Currently I do not have a bottomline on it but I can get one for it. You can either get a CP mini drop with on/off or I can throw a little dovetail or somthing thats layin around here on it.(The CP drop will cost you extra) Oh it also will have a black macroline with an angled fitting and straight fitting.
This gun has always been taken care of but I am at a shortage of money and need to sell this. I hate to see this go cause it was a great backup but I dont have a great need for a backup as of now. I will try to get pictures but I am currently at my cousins house in Wisconsin(I live in Oregon) so I can not take pictures. I will get them when I get back.... or try...

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sorry I forgot that and I was gonna get back on and do that....

without CP stuff-235obo
with CP stuff-260obo

I really doubt I get those prices but still use those as sets. Ill also trade for the things Im going to list below.

Guns(basically any cant be sear tripper and I may be able to add)
AKA reg+cash
unimount+lots of cash
ICD barrel kits
OTB frame+a little cash
HaloB+a little cash

thats about it. Id kinda like to find a mech cocker that I could trade straight across for.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So would you trade for a Tippmann 98 Custom, black with green lettering, Flatline barrel system, double trigger kit, 9v revvy, drop foward, new front bolt and maybe will incluse the response trigger. Interested?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guns(basically any cant be sear tripper
Tippy's are sear trippers !!!

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey buy my tippmann.
heres the specs on that(so I dont have to make another thread)
98custom-silver
14in teardrop-black
PMI perfect drop forward-adjustable black
Dye stickies-black
Double trigger-black
Venturi bolt
polished internals, rear bolt, and sear
This gun has been kept in perfect condition. I want like 165 for this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
dude make u own tread dont spam up his

1 - 15 of 15 Posts