Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 days till i go off to college. i am kinda pumped about it, but at the same time i am leaving the most amazing person i have ever met up here :( . thats my only regret. i already have a party lined up my first day there, hehe. anyway, when does everyone else start school/college?

D

·
0 Posts
t-minus 2 years till i go to.. where ever...

but i think i start grade 11 on september 7th

itll definitely be SO weird leaving this place.. good and bad

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NYY said:
what college? and are you dorming?

i am going to the university of dayton for electrical engineering. its a big basketball school. i was also lookin at cornell, osu, cinci, and purdue. i am dorming there, my dorm is pimp ****. it is BRAND NEW, we are the first class in it. my room is 17 by 12 w/ one roomate and we share a bathroom w/ the people nextdoor. best part about dayton is your junior and senior year they give you a house for the same price as a dorm, and the houses are AWESOME. my buddy is a senior there and he is having a huge party the first day i am down there and i am hitting that up.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow, i think one of my buddies are goin to USC (or wants too). he is moving out to cali cuz he is an amazing skater and he is waiting for some transcripts to go threw. i think he was looking at USC actually. if he goes there i'll let you know. he is quite the looker if i do say so myself ;)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Good luck Joe, hope to talk to you on aim some more, but I'll most defnitely see you at IAO next year bro.

As for college....I don't leave for college for quite some time cos I'm just starting highschool, but I know that I'm either moving to cali and going ot USC or UCLA or maybe even Stanford. If I don't go to Cali then I hope to go to Drexel, Cornell, or any other amazing engineering/architectual school.

Brandon

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone playin paintball in school? i know i am. i played w/ 2 kids that are goin to UD last week, they play for flipside revolutions. i hear someone from twisted is goin to UD aswell

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
MP11 said:
i got to college in 5yrs if i go the yr after i get out of high school. school starts in 1 month from today. have fun in college thumup:
wait your going to school at age 16 thats messed up

girlfriends going to school in 12 days too. that means she moves 4 hours away or so in 12 days and thats not cool. I will be shipping out once im done in court but no one knows when that is...pretty much I suck and she rocks.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I'm starting at Cal State Univ. Fresno on the 23rd, going to major in Criminology. yes thats right i'm gonna become the fuzz so ya better watch out :p I'm livin im my dad's garage, which means i can come and go and noone knows when or with whom :smokin

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well i dont know where i want to go, what i want to major in. i seriously have no clue. i mean i WANT to something like production (with music or movies) but its an extremely hard field to get into, and make a living out of for that matter. i have connections :). or i want to do something like criminology and like do field work for the fbi, something interesting, interactive, and fun at the same time. for college im probably going to stay in NY. its too expensive to go somewhere outside NY. i could go to NYU (which i wnat to) but its the hardest school in NY to get into. i mean, buffalo is better than the university of florida, yet florida is more expensive because i dont live there. + my parents are paying for my older brother's tution, and they are just getting by paying that, then they have to pay for mine, and my twin brothers. thats double! my mom told me ill have to take a student loan and just pay it off when i get a job. i mean that makes sense, but its still something i wish i didnt have to do.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts