·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
local news channel said:
A rescue worker "noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth," the police report said.

The worker attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he'd taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he'd emptied. The worker then asked Owens "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, 'Yes."'

maybe he was being sarcastic, idk, he also said he was depressed apparently...

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
tippmann666 said:
umm... 5 pills of anything wont kill you. expecially 5 pain killers. even more expecially due to his height/weight ratio. its ignorant to think he tried to kill himself on 5 pills :dodgy:
Depends on the dosage and what it is you're taking.

5 pills of arsenic? You're dead. 5 pills of ecstasy? You'r probably dead. 5 pills of tylenol? You're fine.

-Jin

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
who would take an arsenic pill for pain? who would put arsenic in pill-form in the first place :? =0 ;0 and he didn't take teh extacy. he more than likely took a form of an opiate.either opiate, or synthetic opiate (oxycontin, hydrocodone, oxycodone, codene, morphene, perceset(sp.) vicodin ect.) 5 pills of oxycontin is what it might have been, cause that would **** up your body pretty bad (oxy's are usually perscribed in high doses)

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, guess we have to wait until monday for the press conference. atleast thats what they said earlier on cnn.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
toXic said:
Yea, guess we have to wait until monday for the press conference. atleast thats what they said earlier on cnn.

He spoke today...

He took 2 pills, which reacted to some other supplements he was taking, which made him feel wierd.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Depends on the dosage and what it is you're taking.

5 pills of arsenic? You're dead. 5 pills of ecstasy? You'r probably dead. 5 pills of tylenol? You're fine.

-Jin
meh, like u said depends on dosage and what it is... my friend took i think 9-10 ecstasy pill... was in the hospital for like 2 months but he did survive, although since he hasnt been the same and never will

1 - 19 of 19 Posts