Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Finalize this logo for the PBF T-Shirt back?

• Yes

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this should be the T-Shirt logo we put on the back of PbF T-Shirts?

Yes or No

If we get a positive vote on this one, we will try to have T-Shirts made with this logo on the black. Grey or White shirts with the logo in black on them.

Mark

* PS we still need a small logo to go on the front!

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
It should say PbF......

And the image on the side is a little raggidy....
But otherwise its pretty good...

Im sure people would be happier if it said PbF

Also.....I agree with JinJiro.... if the t-shirt was just Black with that logo printed in white on the back would look better

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
zero effect it would look like crap if it said PBF... circled 3 letter things look bad. anyway this is what it would look like on a dark t-shirt (btw a logo as simple as this front one would be perfect)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
edit: to keep this from becoming a flame thread i changed this post.

yeah i checked how it would look with all different colors, and grey looked weird, but in my mind it looked good. if u want me to post all the different ways it looks with different color t-shirts just say. cuz i dont want to go through work for nothing

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the design, personally I probably wouldn't buy the shirt(I'd donate money before I transformed into a walking billboard). The only problem I see with it is the person in the design. Take it to a place that does shirts and tell them you're interested in getting a few hundred made(make it sound like you're going to be providing them with lots of money) but want just one made up first to see the quality of their shirts. If you get the one shirt, scan over that person real good, it may just be an outline of a person but those lines aren't smooth enough and once its duplicated on a shirt they will be a lot rougher. So the moral of the story would be make all your lines as smooth as possible or face some bad looking shirts, I know from experience.

But I do hope lots of people buy them and everybody ends up happy in the long run.

D

·
0 Posts
hmm im not sure if it like the guy there or not.. what would it look like with out the guy

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I think it's a good idea, I'd support a PBF Shirt. Lol...Wouldn't it be cool if we all had our forums names on a shirt or like one big list :p

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
could you take off that big hopper and put a lil tube with a pump arm on the front please...if so I will take two.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Mike said:
So...hows about a mod discount? :p
Indeed...I second that! :D

I don't want to sound unfair and all, but I think the staff here should get a discount on these shirts. The fact that we not only come here on our own time but ALSO actually do work on the forum to make it the top paintball forum out there...I think that's definetly worthy of a discount :p

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
seriously though could that feed be changed to either vert feed or right. You don't hardly ever see left feeds and it looks wierd to me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.