Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the make any custom parts for the t storm like rear stocks or barrels and can you put any sights like red dot or laser on it i,ve been thinking about buying this gun since its deasently priced

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you do not want to buy that marker. Brass eagle quality is the lowest of the lows. This will break faster than you can take it out of the box.

If your'e looking to get a mil-sim marker get a tippman 98c. they're top quality markers(though over the last few years the quality of them has fallen a bit, unless you us it millions of times you shouldn't have a problem with it though)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you do not want to buy that marker. Brass eagle quality is the lowest of the lows. This will break faster than you can take it out of the box.

If your'e looking to get a mil-sim marker get a tippman 98c. they're top quality markers(though over the last few years the quality of them has fallen a bit, unless you us it millions of times you shouldn't have a problem with it though)
know much about these tipman army markers.how are they

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have had the brass eagle t-storm for over a year and it has yet to chop a ball, very easy to clean, and outperforms some spyders on the field. i would like to get a faster trigger and longer barrel.

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
ok first, this is an extremely dead thread, by about 2 years or more. and second total thread steal. But BE is just horrible, i know 3 people that had them, all three broke within 2 hours of their first game. Dont put any up's into it. buy an ew-1, they are only
$40 on paintballgateway.com

·
Registered
74 Posts
hmm... i like the bt-4 guns personally . I have a friend who bought a A5 tippmann marker, he upgraded to an siclone feed, e trigger, Apex Ak47 barrel, it wasn't very good. Brass Eagle is a wall mart gun. Its not good.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
theyr'e basically a tippman inside a fancy body. they're VERY new so not many peopel know much about them. I'd consider it risky to buy one till more peopel start reviewing them.
Close, they have been out for about 2 years now and are made by Tippmann and sold under the Army name

1 - 9 of 9 Posts