Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My left elbow/forearm has been feelign funky lately. First felt it in history class when takign a test.. Although I'm a rightie.

I think I might have a little carpel tunnel thing going on.

What is it (I know it has to do with nerves in your hand)

What is the treatment?

How much would it cost me?

I've been spending record time on my computer. I'm typing with only my right hand now ( yea now I can get it on my right hand).

I havcent bumped it or really used it at all this week.. I think I banged my elbow off the operating rod while spinning a rifle a a drill meet, but I'm not sure if it was the right hand or if it wa that bad.

I really hope tihs isn't Carpel tunnel. That would take too much tiem out of my oh so exciting life.

Or mayeb its just elbow herpees?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Alpha said:
Or mayeb its just elbow herpees?

??? maybe thats what it is...

I had this pain once in a while too feels like you banged on something but didnt... i just toughed it out...with some help with drugs..

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"During 1998, an estimated three of every 10,000 workers lost time from work because of carpal tunnel syndrome. Half of these workers missed more than 10 days of work. The average lifetime cost of carpal tunnel syndrome, including medical bills and lost time from work, is estimated to be about $30,000 for each injured worker. "

I think that means my hand is going to fall off.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Geez, when you get a paper-cut are you gonna ask MedicDVG all this? It seems everytime you get hurt you ask Medic...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
leave him alone guys, maybe someone had a similar problem and can help him too

besides what makes you think medic is always right, for all we know, he is out against the world and wants to get revenge at us by offering bad medical advice :sly:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.