Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm probobly going to be flammed or something for this but whats that going to do? Make me sad? Anyway, I went to TAC and I was reading some posts and I've decieded that:
A) Most of you who want your own problems delt with by other people are losers and need to do stuff yourself.
B) Most of the problems you have are really gay and shouldn't be wasting others time.
C) I think you guys on that need to get out of the house a little bit more, meet some females, have a little bit of fun, that would solve your gayass problems.

Sooo flame on. Or if you think its gay I support you!

·
Registered
699 Posts
**** u. TAC is cool

·
Registered
161 Posts
yeah i do think airsoft's actually right on something. tac rules all. you're just the ignorant jerks who think they're too good to help anyone out. so stfu.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I don't agree or disagree I just dont go there.

is it just me or did team_anonymous sudden turn retarded? he is flamming and spamming like non stop.

·
Registered
699 Posts
and u guys thought that i spammed(which i dont)o yea, KevinAldrich got it right exactly.

·
Registered
699 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
hey next time you get on a drunken rage trip...do it to your friends in person so they can kick your ass....dont start arguements with guys online who know you aren't ****.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
is it just me or did team_anonymous sudden turn retarded? he is flamming and spamming like non stop.
who else could i have benn talking about? And no, "Meow" is not the truth.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
it doesn't matter who runs it....it is the members contributing that matters. Just like any dork can start up a paintball forum with out any knowledge of paintball...they simply need an environment where paintball is talked about...Don't bash something cause you don't wanna be a part of it. I don't feel like dealing with others problems...I have my own. If you don't like TAC go away.

·
Registered
699 Posts

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.