Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of may know, but i just want to let u guys know that next month (august) the tadao 5.0 board will be out. the board has a bunch more features and stuff. also, the board is shaped a lil differenty to fit better. im pretty sure that if u have a 4.0 or lower, u can upgrade to 5.0 for free from flops at MO and PBN. the only thing u wont get from upgrading is the new shaped board, but u will get all the features of the 5.0 board

just letting u know. if u dint already.

also, its been a while since i've been here. i kinda left after that haxor thingy.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here u go inue, this is a quote from flops at pbn:

"I'm actually moving away from "just small useless crap" in all my new software revisions. The 5.0 boards will function similarly to the Tadao DM4 Chip, meaning they will have a ball in breech indicator, AMB v2, and the latest debounce algorithms. They will also have tooless entry to the programming mode, and a tournament lock."

-Flops

·
Registered
87 Posts
wait wait wait....how can u upgrade to 5 so esily

so ur telling me with my tadao 1.1 i can upgrad eover pbn?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umm, actually, i think all the tadao boards can upgrade to 5.0 when it comes out. just contact flops and ask him. im not sure tho.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i am upgrading mine. i'll wait till i send my gun out for powdercoating though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
wow
i dont see how i can upgrda emy tadao 1.1 .....r u sure i dont wanna get my hopes up...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
y would u get another? u can send flops ur 4.0 board and he'll upgrade it to the 5.0 software for free. this way u dont lose any cash money

·
Registered
87 Posts
WAIT....i can send my 1.1 TADAO board to him and he can upgrade it to TADAO 5?!?!?!?

·
Banned
804 Posts
i dont believe this, how can you CHANGE the structure and programing of a chip to have new functions, and some features cant be put on 4.0 like tooless programing and stuff, cuz you would have to alter the desighn and not the chip it self

1 - 20 of 20 Posts