Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the point of buying tadao? i dont get it..i mean my stock board is capped higher than i can shoot anyways...and i got an LCD screen. Why would i want to get rid of the LCD feature and get tadao?

can someone explain please?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok when you say you can adjust it more precisly do you mean just Back pulse and forward pulse? or other things?

Also is it harder to change settings with the LED?

i think im gonna get tadao anyways since i fried my stock LCD board and teh tadao is cheaper than buying a new board (unless i get a free one from Generation e)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you suck...anyways i think genertation E is gonna replce the stock board for free. So im not gonna be getting it unless for some reason they dont replace my stock one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well lets say your board is caped at 25bps and the new one is at 30bps you can get two shot closer together do you can shot faster
ex.i have an lcd that is caped a 20 i can shot 15-17 on it well on my fly with no bounce i can hit 21-24 so if your cap is higher you have a better chance of hiting a higher bps

·
Registered
224 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
By increments of .25

And you can adjust everything in your gun through it, and more precisly than you can with the LCD.
wrong...thats just a trauma board...tadao only works by 1...

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i dont have the money yet but i found a job yesterday and ill be getting 8 bucks an hour =) so tadao will come =) I was gonna get an evolve bolt kit as my very first upgrade then i realized theres no need for it...i only play at places with all day air so it dont matter how many shots i get off.

·
Registered
224 Posts
...there not JUST about how many shots you get...they also cycle at a lower pressure...have less shootdown...make ur gun PIMP...and NEVER LEAK...but good luck finding one for a good price these days...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts