Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
the internet! you dont need to be a black-hat hacker to get free movies, ya only need to know how to navigate google :smokin

speaking of which... why should WE wait 'till it comes out, jin? hahaah. But yeah I saw previews for it, looks typically entertaining. True to form, i'm sure that i'll belittle the more cursory elements of the film whilst being 110% absorbed by it when i'm all baked :rolleyes:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the internet! you dont need to be a black-hat hacker to get free movies, ya only need to know how to navigate google :smokin

speaking of which... why should WE wait 'till it comes out, jin? hahaah. But yeah I saw previews for it, looks typically entertaining. True to form, i'm sure that i'll belittle the more cursory elements of the film whilst being 110% absorbed by it when i'm all baked :rolleyes:
Well, due to PBF policies, I did not want to recommend the other means of obtaining this film for your viewing pleasure. Honestly, I might go see it in the theatre as well, since it'd be great to see on a big screen.

That being said, I did a little digging around and apparently this has been available online for months now, going all the way back to late summer/early fall. I just got it last week, but it's amazing that it's been available for that long. I think it was released overseas, and then perhaps they delayed the U.S. release for some reason.

-Jin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts