Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had enough. I'm going to take a short break from the forums, I really don't like what I'm seeing.
Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't wish to be banned, I would like to come back quite soon. I just don't like the way people are treating others, the way things are being said etc. It's just really not my bag, so I think I'm going to lay low until things blow over.

Once again, please don't ban me for this.

D

·
0 Posts
wmforevr, who are you? seriously

i agree man,, im taking a break too, not from the forum, just the lounge

·
Registered
561 Posts
Good point. Don't forget to turn on ghost mode when you come in here tommorow. JK

But seriously guys, don't take what goes on here literally. Just us paintballers having fun I guess.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just do what I do, drop out with no warning. It makes people wonder, and cuts down on the flames. This forum is developing a nasty pattern of people rushing to flame once someone's not around.

Take a breather, find another distraction, and return when you're recharged, we'll be here. thumup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
cmon people this is not real life its the internet,nothing is real here this is a place to come for miserable people to distract themselves from their miserable lives and in the process make someone elses life miserable.
not me of coarse I am as happy as a puppy with 2 peckers but most people here are miserable.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
wmforevr said:
lol, the famous i-want-attention-beg-me-to-come-back-good-bye-post.
actually i kinda agree....

but seriously... whats the big deal.... i think everything "blew over" i think the mods that became supers/regular mods/a certain mod gaining banning powers.... are doing a good job:)
so everyone stop fussing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts