Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my third hour class today, talkin to a fellow pballer about random stuff, when a ball comes and smacks the side of my face. I look to see the class clown was the one who threw it, so i get agrivated and push him into some desks. He says "touch me again, see what happens" I walk up to him sorta playfully and smack him (open handed). He grabs me by the throat and threw me backwards. At this point the teacher was screamin her face off telling us to cool off. I got back up and kinda tackled him. He had the advantage (keep in mind this kid has well over half a foot on me and im only 5'2). So he had me pinned and the fellow paintballer i was talking to picks him up and threw him into some desks. next thing i know there is a cop standing outside the door gettin ready to come and kick some ass. We all got broken up and tooken to the office. Me and the kid both got 3 day OSS, and the one who helped brake it up got nothing (wich is good)

But im not allowed on school ground at all. Im not allowed to make up any work (other then tests and projects) and if im caught on school before my suspension is up, i get long term for the rest of the school year and some of next year.... bull**** ey?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
sounds fun lol jk but couldn't that kid get charged for attempted murder for throwing a projectile at a person? lol

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
we get 5 days over here. but i find it stupid to fight in school. i mean, you know your gunna get suspended and get into a lot of trouble, and ontop of that make yourself look like an idiot when you loose. just be like "meet me at bla bla (some gay place) and ill beat your ass there"

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
666paintballer said:
we get 5 days over here. but i find it stupid to fight in school. i mean, you know your gunna get suspended and get into a lot of trouble, and ontop of that make yourself look like an idiot when you loose. just be like "meet me at bla bla (some gay place) and ill beat your ass there"
Except its even gayer to plan a fight....

D

·
0 Posts
yeah they take fights way to seriously.. here we have No Tolerance. so the pballer that dragged him off probably would have gotten in **** too.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Just throw it back next time. No suspention + no ass beating>greater than suspention + ass beating.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nah, violence never solves anything, bext thing to do when someone throws **** at you is pretend it hurt you.

IE: Someone throws a pencil, cover your eye and start screaming you can't see.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Raiden said:
Nah, violence never solves anything, bext thing to do when someone throws **** at you is pretend it hurt you.

IE: Someone throws a pencil, cover your eye and start screaming you can't see.
lol, scream "I'll sue!! I'll sue!!" as you run out of the room, scare em real bad :p

·
Registered
364 Posts
pffft, it's a waste of time to throw one sheet at a time.

You know those cheap brown paper towels that the schools use? I just throw whole rolls of those. Much more efficient than ripping off pieces, and they go farther too.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
see this is your fault for taking on somebody 1/2 a foot taller than you are. If you'd take people smaller than you you wouldn't have this problem :rofl

and the fake injury thing is a nice idea but I'm not sure if it would really work...

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
there are a couple of kids at my school that get in trouble all the time...and i live in a small community...the place where you think everything would be calm and everybody is a good little christian...lol

on monday, a kid tried to start a fire in a restroom...last week one of my friends got in trouble because he made an "anti-Eastland" (eastland is the name of my school) web-site and showed a couple of people at school...so they saw it on the records and the alert thing my school has for a filter to cussing and stuff like that came up...he got suspended for 2 weeks. I think its unfair because nothing was that bad...the only thing bad in the entire thing is that it said the f word a couple of times...freedom of speech

i hate my school...there are always fights and every week the cops show up. Last time we had a drug search, 18 people were called up to the office because they either found illegal drugs or things used with them...it was insane

faking an injury sounds funny...might have to do something like that someday before the end of school this year...get the teacher really freaked out

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah back when I was in school I probably would have hit him upside the head as soon as it hit me, but now I know that wouldn't have been the right thing.

Just take the three days off, learn from your mistake and stay out of trouble and its really no big deal. In the grand scheme of life, it is nothing, it won't hurt your future as long as it isn't a pattern and you keep out of trouble usually.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ShepardD said:
Yeah back when I was in school I probably would have hit him upside the head as soon as it hit me, but now I know that wouldn't have been the right thing.

Just take the three days off, learn from your mistake and stay out of trouble and its really no big deal. In the grand scheme of life, it is nothing, it won't hurt your future as long as it isn't a pattern and you keep out of trouble usually.

Best advice Ive seen on here ever.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
we had the best fight day b4 yesterday!

some kid started cussin cause another guy was in his lunch seat(yeah great reason to fight) so he tackles him off the seat and he's on top of him in the floor punchin him in the face. At the same time the kid that got tackled is kicking the other dude in the face. Can we say lotts-o-blood?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts