Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, for next years talent show or battle of the bands or something at my school, I want to put on a show, and I mean a show. I was originally going to do a huge Blues Brothers soul man thing but another local school just did that. Now, at my use I have the stuff for a light show, at least one of almost any common instrument player, and few to lot of volunteers. I need suggestions now that the Blues Brothers thing is out. Lets hear them, and none are too dumb or big

edit: I am highly considering Zoot Suti riot

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hmm well i have a few ideas...
1. Black Sabbath - Iron Man
2. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
3. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
4. Led Zeppelin - Rock And Roll
5. Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker... actually nvm.. i seriously doubt whoever you have can play the heartbreaker solo
6. AC/DC - Back in Black
7. AC/DC - You Shook Me all Night Long
8. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
9. RHCP - By the Way
10. RHCP - Can't Stop
11. Deep Purple - Smoke On the Water
12. AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill
I'll update if i think of more

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, I know one person that could play the heartbreaker solo
but I'm not looking for songs to just perform, I am looking to put on a very very very large production of greatness

·
Registered
375 Posts
So what kind of stuff are you thinking about?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
If you need help with ideas for lighting effects and overall stage effects, catch me on AIM at NinjaBurgerNinja. I am involved for tech for theatrical stuff, but I will be doing light shows for a few bands and such things. I can probably give you ideas and help with what you'll need.

-Jin

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but a buddy of mine runs a djing business and he has all kinds of crazy smart lights and effects and such

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Targ3tPractic3 said:
So what kind of stuff are you thinking about?
O.K., basically it will be a song, but with a highly theatrical edge to it, something you could really build on, like zoot suit riot

·
Banned
546 Posts
Blitzkreig Bop - The Ramones
Fight for your right to Party - Beastie Boys (if you have someone who can rip the turn tables)
I fought the Law - The Clash

Just a few songs that I think you can put a little threatrics behind.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I think Back in Black might be a good idea, seems like you could add to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts