Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today we had a talent show with ppl singing songs and junk. so it got boreing. so the last act thing was this black kid names brandon.
he does alot of like a break danceing. so he dressed like mitchelle jackson and did the whole moon walk, grab the crotch, spin around thing and it was funny. :D

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
We had a talent show today too. Someone did the Napoleon Dynamite dance and my friends were the "Diet Pringles". They beatbox and sing about random stuff but it sounds so tight.

Also some kids in our grade play in a band and they played Thunderstruck by AC/DC, some Velvet Revolver, and some Shadows Fall perfectly. It was tight.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Well from what the guy was telling me, he was already in a smelly sticky situation when his drunk girlfriend decided to lose control of her bodily fluids. Got her piss all over his chops and his couch. Last I heard the guy was more pissed off because the couch got pissed on that being pissed off because he got pissed on. I think his name was The Rob... :counter-dodgy:

·
Registered
364 Posts
yup.

It's hot here. Still about 70 outside. The rabbits are eating the grapes my mom is trying to grow. LOL and she wonders why there are never any fruits on that vine:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts