Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who advocate the use of forum nazis or want things to become stricter I ask that you listen to my tale, its about a place known as the AirsoftZone.com, when i first went there wanting to learn from players of airsoft it was very restrictive place but it was nothing compared to what it would become. It was very strict compared to here, a relative paradise for losers like me, but there it was dark (thats mostly because the backround was gray) and foreboding and at the time I got there there had been many spammers and flamers in recent months and many of the older memebers were calling for strict guidelines for the forums. I was for that because there had been a wave of paintballers comming in and complaning about how airsoft was inferior and giving paintball a bad name somehow and i didnt like it. I thought it was a good idea, I was wrong and so were the senior members. At the time SHADOW, the like head Fuher over there, second only to the Admins, he was essentially the right hand of Hitler, although the Hitlers never showed thier faces and when they did it was usually in a good times kind of manner. Point is he started cracking down hardcore on all the bad stuff in all the other forums only touching the Off Topic area when a problem was there like flaming and spamming and such but as soon as SHADOW finished cleaning up the other forums the power had gone to his head and decided that the Off Topic was unclean and a hive of s*** and rank posting. Now Im under the impression that the Off Topic forum is for off topic things such as cars, computers, real steel, stories, whatever you want and it dosnt have to do with airsoft cuz its the off topic area. At this time There were to interesting threads going on and were quite far along, one from a guy from Hawaii about him seeing a UFO as he was getting the mail and another from back east who was shot whilst hunting geese I belive, dont worry he was okay it was from about 150 yrds away from a drunk using lower powerd buck shot shells, as these two were going on we were talking about our own UFO experiences and other wierd happenings and in the shooting one we were telling him how sorry we were for him, some good clean off topic things right? Apperantly not, they were deleted and when asked about were given an answer that went something like this, "They were uneeded and pointless and we dont need that kind of crap fillng up the forums and there will be many more threads deleted for this, you can count on it" Now thats not his exact word but that was almost exactly like that and he did use the word crap to describe the posts. Now when I went back there recently the off topic forum was very bring and consisted mostly of talk of movies with guns in them games with guns in them and computer help. Thats it. There used to be some kick ass gun control topcs where that asshole JimmyP would yell at that kick ass black guy Styles about how guns are bad and that we need them banned and blah blah blah, but those have all but been taken away because SHADOW is a forum Nazi. Its horrible there, so if your interested in looking into airsoft stay away from that hole.

A

·
0 Posts
I say we become the Yanks (if you already arent) and attach the forum nazis!!!!! No, not go there and spam, but another type of attack..... you think of it. anyone up for a computer crashing link sent to his IM???

A

·
0 Posts
DAMN!!! i just wanted to read some of this nazi stuff and you need a username to do it!!! DAMN!!! I am starting to think your onto something about these forum nazis...

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that wads there before, it keeps you from making an assload of names to flame and spam, o yeah almost forgot, they post your IP address with evry post you make.

·
Registered
972 Posts
ok your wierd dude and what does nazzi have to do with airsoftzone.com, and i think you need to see a shrink about your stories so you can tell them exactlly whats wrong, but they charge you to listen to you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well just tell me when and I can screw up that forum like no other. I can flip the screen upside down, send multiple trojans,and hack onto users names. Great stuff, Sub 7 rocks.

A

·
0 Posts
it sounds exactly like nazi germany. oh yeah, i made a fake email, and didnt realize it needs confirmation. OH WELL!! all my info was fake anyway, and i wasnt gonna post... just view... theres a link you can disguise that if clicked will crash the computer

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont want to hur anyof the memebers because theyre good ppl, I just hate that damn nazi SHADOW, in the beginnig he was nice and stuff but then he shut his dick in a car door or something, I pretty sure hes a guy so hes not on the rag and hes always pissed now so maybe... o hell who am I kidding, he just sucks and can kiss my ass.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Alright can I get on his name and make him post ridiculous stuff then? It would take a while but I could do it!:cool:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No go for that ass hole of a antigun liberal JimmP first, I wanna see his punk ass banned. Could you take away shadows moding abilities? Or unban IP addresses? Theres also a bunch of ppl who can view the forums but cant post because they got below a 50 point rating or something like that, disable that too, in fact if you wanted to could you make evreyone mods? Or give them the ranks of 4 star generals at least, mess up how the post count works and make it so it takes like 50 to become a pvt 1st class and 200 to get to corperal? Theres all sorts of stuff I wanna do there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts