Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone hate this as much as me? Before i met my girlfriend, i almost never used the phone, and when i did my conversations lasted no longer than 20 seconds. I honestly hate using the phone so much, what a hassle. Thanks god for msn messenger, or else i'd never leave the computer. My girlfriend is the opnly person i ever call, and we usually talk for hours, this is the only exception.

So whats your stance? like? hate? i dont care, i kjnow i hate it, but i wanna know what you think

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I use my cell quite a bit, but it's not like its fun or anything. I'm usually calling people to find out where parties are or when practice is or something.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just like messenger because you can talk with abunch of people at once

therefore i </3 phone

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
phones= teh gay

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
There only good if i pissed my girlfriend off and i have to apologise.

I never used them before i got a girlfriend. I hate using them. I prefer if someone just talked to me in real life or on aim.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Slipknot said:
I use my cell quite a bit, but it's not like its fun or anything. I'm usually calling people to find out where parties are or when practice is or something.

its the truth, i need to find out where the girls are drinkin on the weekends, and thats the only reason i have my phone. oh yeah, i use it to play mrs pac man in my trig class

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
You and me both, True. Actually, my ex girlfriend and I barely ever talked because I hate the goddamn phone so much.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I hate phones too, last year i met this girl who liked to call me and we would talk on the phone from like 9 at night till 2 in the morning but i never talk on the phone any more, The only time i use a cell phone is to play blackjack on it when im bored(not mine though).

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
People call my house way to much. Like 2 calls a minute some nights. I hate it. I'm unplugging my phone when I get sone typing this.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i never answer the house phone anymore since ive had my cell for like 2 years, and anyone who needs me would call the cell, so i dont have to answer the house phone since its never for me. my dad hates the phone too, hell be standing a foot away and the phone will ring and hell walk away

seriously, phones suck, and plus, if i have to talk on em for any extended amount of time, i fall asleep, unless im talking about possable threeways with 2 black jewish midgets, becasue im in no mood to sleep when that topic comes up

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
chromekilla said:
i never answer the house phone anymore since ive had my cell for like 2 years, and anyone who needs me would call the cell, so i dont have to answer the house phone since its never for me.
I'm the same way.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
chromekilla said:
unless im talking about possable threeways with 2 black jewish midgets, becasue im in no mood to sleep when that topic comes up
That was incredibly funny.

I don't like or hate phones. I just use them.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think phones are a neccesary evil and yeah I never used it till a g/f and I started talking alot like that. I don't even own a cell just for the reason of not wanting to be able to be gotten ahold of, I use to have a pager but got tired of that too. If anyone needs something they call me though so I generally have to use it, I think AIM and other such progs are to inpersonal and avoid having serious convo's on em.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts