Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am on AIM on my phone, if you want to talk, you can just IM me. Please though, type in a long paragraph about your question or comment so that it is cheaper on my phone bill. Also, I won't always say bye because that is another text message that I have to use. Thanks.

AIM- CockerGuy4Life

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ya i think i talked to u once, but i couldn't see the phone icon. i was on a comp at school using aim express. when u didn't answer i figured u were on ur telefizzle

·
Registered
72 Posts
Why not just get unlimited text messaging? My phone bill once came out to $250+ because of over 3,000 text messages. Haha, I figured the extra $2.50 a month for unlimited messaging was worth it.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 1000 text messages from T-mobile for 6.99 a month. Every time you say "hi" or whatever, that costs me a message so please read the thing at the top and just type me if you have a long quesiton or comment.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MPDCaNTCaTCHMe said:
Damn, I was thinking about going to T-Mobile to, after my contract with Cingular is up. How much is it for unlimited, do you know?
they don't have unlimited text messages. Just get the 1000, it is hard to go over with that.

Thanks guys, most of you followed my little rule thingy. Feel free to chat with me, just have a point and just don't say, "Hi"

·
Registered
72 Posts
T-Mobile has some thing called Internet Unlimited, that's $20 extra over your regular plan, and it includes unlimited text messages and unlimited internet use.

I think I'm going to get a Sidekick and just get that, if I got a normal plan, I'd be paying about the same that I am now.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
READ. I now downloade this program to my phone so that i kinda bypass tmobiles system. I now have unlimited messages so feel free to type to me whenever. It is so awesome, i am posting this from my phone right now! Hit me up on AIM - cockerguy4life

1 - 14 of 14 Posts