Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took apart and cleaned my talon ghost, but cant seem to put it together right. I went to the website, and put it together exactly as the website says, but the trigger is not hitting anything, and its not staying cocked. Could the part thing on the website be wrong? If someone who has worked with these could help me out, that would be great. thumup:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yea, i would not recomend paying to repair it. Or actually paying for one in general, most people who have them would give them away for free.... Anyways try putting gass in it. Sometimes it won't latch or fire if there is no air (Co2 cartridge) in it. This is because there is no pressure on the valve and when you pump it, it will not catch, it will just push on the valve.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Hey I love to mess around with my Brass Eagle paintball gun. It's what brought me into the sport and it is a ton of fun to screw around with. We have a group of us that play with all cheap pumps and it is seriously one of the funnest wars i've ever be in.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boss said:
Yea, i would not recomend paying to repair it. Or actually paying for one in general, most people who have them would give them away for free.... Anyways try putting gass in it. Sometimes it won't latch or fire if there is no air (Co2 cartridge) in it. This is because there is no pressure on the valve and when you pump it, it will not catch, it will just push on the valve.
Alright, thanks, I havn't tried airing it up after I put it back together, it could be exactly like you said. But if it is broken, then I'll just forget about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts