Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats ya'lls opinions on tanning? Ive heard it really help clear up your skin, so I plan on trying it out. No where near enough to get orange or anything though.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
even real sun can damage your skin. I found while lifeguarding, however, that after you get a nice tan, it's impossibel to burn (at least for me) One week i used tanning oil excessively to test that theory and I only got darker.

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
I've been in a bed once because I was with my mom running some errands and she decided she needed to tan. The lady behind the counter asked me if I wanted to tan for free while my mom was in there so I said sure.

It was actually very relaxing.

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
I found while lifeguarding, however, that after you get a nice tan, it's impossibel to burn (at least for me) One week i used tanning oil excessively to test that theory and I only got darker.
QFT. Every summer I get partially burnt one time at the beginning of pool season then i just get darker as the summer goes on.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
srsly, pale girls ftl. I would encourage that.

But tannings fine, I disagree with he whole "you're a **** if you tan" thing. I personally wouldn't pay to be in a tanning bed, but laying out can be relaxing, and my friends mom has a tanning bed in her hair salon that I get to use fo freez.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I've never actually went, but I've thought about it a lot.

I usually only go outside to do stuff or because I'm at a paintball event. I'm usually not out there for long enough to get a tan or I'm wearing a shirt. So either way it's ****ty.

D

·
0 Posts
I've never been in a bed and don't plan on it.
The only time I purposefully lay out in the sun is if I'm trying to make my farmers tan a little less distinct, but even then that's pretty rare. I usually just take my shirt off if I'm working in the backyard of a house or something.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
I just work up a tan from being outside all summer, I don't go lay in a bed, not my thing... I usually only try until the hair on my arms starts to blonde up, and then I stop.

There used to be this kid I went to high school with that used to carry a purse (yeah, a little gay) and when we had the swimming unit in gym, he wouldn't swim because "it would wreck his bronzer." he called my teacher a *****, and I laughed until I cried...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've gone a few times. It's pretty relaxing but I got rid of my gym membership which had free tanning. I did tan naked with the sock over my dick hahaha.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
my mom started to tan for a little bit, but then bought a 2000 dollar serious of chemical peels haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts