Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Spartan in great condition but need to accomplish a few things. First, I am trying to adapt it from using the 12g CO2 cartriges to using the standard, refillable, CO2 tanks in use today. Second, I need to find a replacement screw for it -- the front "thumb screw" that holds the trigger group/grip to the receiver assembly. Attached are some photos that may help. Neither photo is my marker, but mine looks exactly like the black one, and i'd like to make mine look like the camo one. wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not sure if it is but the bottom pic looks like it has a CCI back bottle adapter. I know there really is not much difference between the Taso hammer and the CCI hammer so there may not be much difference there. My suggestion is to call Mike at CCI, Component Concepts, Inc. (CCI) Phantom Paintball Markers and ask him if it will fit. If you're not picky about getting the exact screw the screw bin at your local hardware store would have one that will fit.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
You don't need a specific screw for the front. As for turning it into using a 9 oz CO2 tank your going to need different parts, that are pretty hard to come by. The design is the same as the CCI hammer so those parts should work. I'd personally just use it the way it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update

alright guys, thanks for the imput. I'll try my hardware store for something that'll fit - I just hope I don't get any funny looks when I walk in the front the door with it! :)

as for the picture I posted w/ the camo paint - that pic was really just posted because that's what I want mine to look like when I'm finished with it. My marker is EXACTLY like the black one in the first picture. Sorry for the confusion. I'll be sure to call Mike and see what he says about the parts compatability issue.

feel free to post again if you have any more thoughts/suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts