Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinkin half a paint ball i one shoulder blade half on the other and a splat in the middle then when i bring them close and a apart itll look like the paintball broke :D

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
dudeus000 said:
the only paintball tattoo i would even consider is either the dye logo or the empire logo
QFT.

empire>*(logo wise atleast)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Yes,it takes a long time also,my moms friend had it.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i used to want a tatoo but now that i think about it. what if i did it for the spur of the moment. Then later on you'll hate yourself for it. What if you put it lets say your arm and then your muscles get bigger then it won't look good anymore. Then you go get it lasered and it feels like you wasted a **** load of money to get something tatooed but now it's gone.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I'll probably get one in a few years, not too sure what, but I know it's something that cant be seen with my clothes on.

Thinking of something going across my upper back or all the way across my hip line just below the belt. and I wear my pants low, so basicly along the top of my neatly trimmed pubes.

Just please for the love of god no one get any stupid japanese tatoos. I swear, I have a new friend come up about every other week showing me her new japanese tatoo on her lower back, calf, back of sholder and in some spots that arent suitable for description on this forum. I always make fun of them because it's so stupid, if your geetting a tatoo get something meaningful or at least something origonal, not the japanese word for tranguility tatoo'd on your bikini line.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts