Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Why was my thread closed. Nothing goes in the lounge anymore. We cant have "revealing" "ladies" in our avatars. We cant talk about alcohol, drugs, etc. We cant tlak about anything sexual. If it involves cops oops close that. Wow a thread about an ostrich? Closed.

This point of this thread is to ask....

Why the **** can't we have any fun in the lounge anymore? It is meant to kick back and relax and talk about something else besides paintball. I remember when i would be gone for a day and come back with the lounge having 2-3 pages of fresh posts and/or threads. Now, i come back and there is only half a page of posts/threads. Thanks for ruining the lounge Mods.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Huey69 said:

Why was my thread closed. Nothing goes in the lounge anymore. We cant have "revealing" "ladies" in our avatars. We cant talk about alcohol, drugs, etc. We cant tlak about anything sexual. If it involves cops oops close that. Wow a thread about an ostrich? Closed.

This point of this thread is to ask....

Why the **** can't we have any fun in the lounge anymore? It is meant to kick back and relax and talk about something else besides paintball. I remember when i would be gone for a day and come back with the lounge having 2-3 pages of fresh posts and/or threads. Now, i come back and there is only half a page of posts/threads. Thanks for ruining the lounge Mods.
Seriously, everyone loved it before all these rules came along and good threads being closed.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
you can leave, ya know.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I agree. Some of us have been here a fair amount of time, and remember the times this forum was ACTIVE and FUN. it's really gone down the ****ter. Barely any good members since most of the cool ones were banned.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Truf. Thats why I post paintball all the time. But it's very hard not to flame people who are ignorant or just plain noobish. But I manage to do it politely.

And don't say go to ST because Nation isn't working. I used to love the Lounge. We need more of the following:

Smalls Drunk Threads
Austin's Sammich thread
Cake...and tits
Lost Keys
Powerhouse's Pimp School
etc. etc.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
You can't live in the past.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Why do we have all these rules anyway... I mean as long as theres a fine line between fun and all out chaos who cares?I mean yeah no nudity and not too much flaming and a limited amount of cussing but other than that come on... this isn't a daycare...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
128shot, are you retarded? That doesn't even make sense. Were you trying to be profound or somthing?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Makes perfect sense, you want the old lounge back, welcome to the new lounge.

old: Belonging to a remote or former period in history; ancient: old fossils.

past: No longer current; gone by; over

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.