1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
920 Posts
Wow I want portal so bad... But no HL2 and this computer couldnt run it worth crap. Im not to interested in TF2, i could never really get into the original, im more of a CS man. But portal looks amazing.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
TF2? man iv'e been waiting a long time for that to come out. I realyl didn't liek how they made it looks likea superhero film though..that's not what TFC is about at all..

while the portal game looks amazing, the potrals are seamless..just increddible. I realyl don't think i'd enjoy paying it. it looks too much like a deathmatch sort of thing and that's not really my cup of tea.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
martix_agent said:
TF2? man iv'e been waiting a long time for that to come out. I realyl didn't liek how they made it looks likea superhero film though..that's not what TFC is about at all..

while the portal game looks amazing, the potrals are seamless..just increddible. I realyl don't think i'd enjoy paying it. it looks too much like a deathmatch sort of thing and that's not really my cup of tea.
Well I think what they did with the graphics of TF2 was a good idea. I mean, it wouldn't feel like the team fortress CLASSIC, with photorealistic graphics, it would just feel... new. The whole pop superhero style really works well if you ask me.

Portal looks like its going to be a futuristic drug induced puzzle game of awesomeness, I'm really excited.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I plan to try and master it and all of it's techniques. Damn me and my pointless goals..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts