Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a BRAND NEW TEAM in Central Florida with the name of Team Pulse and its Copyrighted so no one can steal it. We have many sponsers including Paintball world and it is so fun. We get free things such as uniforms and shockers, and the best part unlimited paintballs.
this is our logo

thanks alot
have a great day

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
team site please?

Forgive me for being a bit skeptical, but you say you are a brand new team and you already have sufficient sponsorships to receive free items as expensive as shockers. I find this hard to believe. Can you also provide proof that the name is copywrited?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
What are you playing in? What field do you usually play at?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
ok...yes i need proof...we (THE REAL TEAM PULSE) have been together since august and already have a couple of sponsors...how did you get the name copyrighted...yes im skeptical too but if your THAT good, well...i just need proof. You see, it JUST SO HAPPENS that several members on the forum are from central florida/orlando area and made a team called team pulse a few months ago...we are sponsored by redz, discount paintball, and are in the process of getting others...and correct me if im wrong but didn't paintball world close down???

(TO CAIT PULSE players: this is prolly bs)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
The part I wonder about is him freely saying what he was given by sponsors, I know for us for example, it is part of the deal that we aren't supposed to give details of the sponsorship.

Brockocoli are y'all going to Lakeland Sat?

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Wow to get all that stuff you have to be pro...and i dont think your pro and if not can i join...if you dont actually suck(i need a shocker)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
^^^it is possible...my biggest issue kidpaintaller is that MYSELF, you, roadkill, silent kill, gameface owner 3, paintballin hobo are ALL on a team IN CENTRAL FLORIDA called TEAM PULSE...team site please...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Especially for a local type of team, lets say they just have 5 people thats around $2750 for their guns (figured at wholesale cost), there would be no payoff from them. There is only a couple of smaller teams here that I know get free high-end guns and both of them are also going to play up at HB too, so not just some local 3 or 5 man team. As far as a new team getting sponsors, he didn't say if they were new players or no, so I guess if they all have an impressive enough resume it could happen, but I am skeptical.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
BTW where does your team usually practice at Brockocoli?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
epik, full throttle...we will be going to osceola extreme sports every month for tournies too...

yes there are only a couple local teams that are REALLY good. (and we played them both...ouch)....team epik, and fugitive (of which i am "in" with a few of their players)...just let it die...and roadkill, yes we will keep the team pulse name for the tournies...it's prolly some of the cait jokers...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Can't believe you left "Double Negative" off your list, they are defintely good as well.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
and there was that game against miami effect. That was fun except for the part where my marker jammed off the break. we got owned.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah they are very good as well, have played against them. They are also going up to play in Huntington Beach as well.

·
Registered
314 Posts
hey teampulseleader, too bad you didn't trademark your name. i just searched the government database for it and you are not there. plus your team is brand new, so we have intellectual copyright of the name Team Pulse. We have been together since august and have contracts that are dated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ha

You Guys Are Just Jeleous I Have Sponsers
I Dont Have To Prove To U Anything
Go Ahead And Use My Copyrighted Name
I Will Sue U If It Is Used And I Find Out
So Go Ahead Give Our Team Some More Money

1 - 20 of 60 Posts