Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any one here on PbF has an xbox live gamertag and is higher than a 23 in team slayer, send me a friend request. i wanna get my level up more in team slayer. my tag is: protoplayer36 I am a level 24, i was a 25.

·
Registered
515 Posts
my gamertagg is diamondjaxx1711.. i used to be at a high of 29 then i just started to goof around and am now at a 23, but im not really on anymore, but if i do go on ill play some with ya if ya want.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
yes they do suck.....big time.......almost anyone thats a level 32ish or higher has probably modded....but not all the time bc one of my friends is a level 33 and is completely legit

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah i have 2 friends that are a 32...one who i met online who is a 34 in head to head (modder? idk but he is good) and a few other legit guys...but yeah once u get up there u start getting cheated a lot more, and surprisingly getting standby'd is still common, tho not as much

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
ya i remember when standbying was the worst thing.....now its all about being invincible, running fast, and having full auto one shot kill guns...lol and i saw a guy that shot the trains from terminal out of a rocket launcher.....

im a xbox live now if anyone wants to play....

my gamertag : StealthyRebel.....u can join our clan if u want too

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ahahaha...i saw a video where this guy was getting modded and the dude was shooting elites out of his gun it was so funny...and when the dude died he'd shoot 1nce from his BR and be out of ammo..mine is mLuh...dont have an xbox right now but will in a few weeks...i miss playing so much :( all my friends play..

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
right...i got mine mid march/april i think...when im on top of my game i think im fairly good...but sometimes i just can not play to save my life (no pun intended)

·
Registered
416 Posts
imma 29 and i quit playing matchmaking 3 months ago. If you pay me ill get your rank up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts