Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
what kinda guns do you shoot..sponsers..how long have ya'll been playin..do you just play local tournies or are you going to psp nppl etc...if you do play those what division..ive been playin for a while and am interested in gettin on a team..ive been offered possible spot on Team Extreme In Loganville so i am gonna start going to their practices...i live in conyers My gun is in Sig..so yea get back with me S/n on Aim is freshmantakovr05..thanks

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
we have 2 guys on our team with vert feed cockers with ups and 1 guy with a tippmann a-5 stock but my back up gun is a uped a-5 and we have one last guy on our team that shoots a 98 custom with so many ups and hes played tournys with it. and if u could join it would be perfect then we would have a 5 man team

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
are you guys gonna play in any CFOA or MSPA events this season ? we are hosting one up here on the 26th of this month...its a pre-season MSPA warm-up event...

its about an hour and a half drive from atlanta ( i just moved from there this past summer )

www.insanepaint.com

its in Chattanooga TN right on the border

EDIT : also once a month Ringgold holds rookie tournaments with some pretty good prizes thumup:

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah, I dont think we're gonna hit any leagues yet, at least not till summer. We still need to get Eblades (comin soon) and so yeah, we're just doin local Tournies to practice and get a little sample of whats ahead.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts