Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay.... before the rumors start flying and we start hearing stories about TeamDBT (logan) getting mauled by a squirrel and having to be hostitalized, I am going to post the right story (as best I gather it.)

So it goes....... TeamDBT had been warned on a couple occationas for not being friendly / helpful to some members in a few forums. We, the moderators, are dedicated to not only having fun on the forums, but also to helping players... new and old. TeamDBT wasn't helping noobs in a positive manner so we warned him.

Then.... today TeamDBT deleted several posts posts by players in the lounge and gamers thread. Of course mass deletion this was not something we wanted... and since he had been warned earlier we (rather I) decided to put him on probation for a week. He is still a registered member, just not a mod for a week.

After telling TeamDBT he was on probation he told me he would rather no longer be a moderator.

I would like to say that we will miss logan on the forums and he was a great mod 95% of the time, but the incidents just started adding up and well things didn't work out.

Please feel free to post your comments to either Logan or I here regarding this matter.

Logan is on 1 week probation period, although I don't think he will be coming back... but if he does want to come bac k to his mod spot... it is open.

Hope this clears everything up.

Mark

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
=( =( =( I dont really know TeamDBT (logan) but in the lounge.. he seamed like a cool mod... and even tho he has proved me wrong a few times:rolleyes: i do remember winning once:p Logan... come back dude... even if ur not gonna be mod... come back for paintball and all ur friends here at pbforum...

DJ

D

·
0 Posts
man this blows, even though logan and i never really talked i admired the way he modded (obviously before this crap) and i will miss his presences on the forum.

good luck on whatever you do Logan.

- Derek

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
finally someone that doesnt laugh about some stupid squirrel thing... Cobra, if you here anything more about Logan or talk to him will u keep us updated please?

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DJS2 said:
finally someone that doesnt laugh about some stupid squirrel thing... Cobra, if you here anything more about Logan or talk to him will u keep us updated please?
Definately will keep you updated.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Cobra, id just like to commend you for doing such a great job at what you do. Im not saying that its a good thing that DBT is on probation I just that think its cool that you look out for your members and when you see someone being direspectfull to the new players you act on it and when a mod isnt doing his job the way he is wanted to, they dont get special treatment. Well just wanted to say good job on making a tough decision because DBT was well liked.

·
Administrator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sniperboy said:
me and some friends are gonna gang up on the squirrel for you dbt, will teach that son-of-a-beep! a lesson, anyone who wants to come say I!
You guys do realize there wasn't a squirrel right?

And thanks Cj for the support on the matter. It was a very tough decision... but I weighted it out pretty well I think.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
alotta people know his AIM, (me) but i doubt he wants a ton of people Iming him.
Im sorry to see him go, as you said cobra: helpful 95% of the time.
I assume he made this decision last night, and i was talkin to him on aim at the time. He was really cynical and *****y, he told me it was cuase he was mad at his mom. I think its stupid for him to make a decision while pissed. I think if he cools off, he may come back

A

·
0 Posts
Is it just me, or has there been alot of turmoil at PBF lately?

Sorry to hear about logan. When he first became a lounge mod, he really cleaned it up, but I do agree with deleting those games. You should make a sub-forum in the lounge just for those games, but make it so post count doesn't increase. Then, everyone will be happy.

Also, is his spot being filled with a new mod, or are people just going to shift the currents around?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I used to like Team DBT i even flamed a great member cause he almost forced him to loose his job. But it really made me upset that he deleted those games, he had no right. Andrew if you read this I am sorry, I shouldn't have flamed you like that. You were right in the first place.

A

·
0 Posts
Apology accepted.

And for future reference- I used to make a lot of paintball-related posts when I first joined, but I have been slowly drifting away from paintball, and plus the same things are posted over and over nowadays. Also, TeamDBT wouldn't have lost his job, it's up to the administration to decide that, and would have overruled me anyway. We had a personal issue that has since been resolved.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.