Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, newbie yes, stupid no. is a teardrop barrel good? does it really slience the gun?

just so you know guys airsoft seems alot better because i wouldn't need co2 because i could just charge the gun at home instead of going somewhere for co2. is Airsoft better?

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
the field usually fills co2..for maybe 2-4 dollars depending on the size and if its all day air or not. co2 and air isn't really too expensive.

I own a few airsoft guns. mostly springers. one electric. only good for backyard plinking. wouldn't be fun at all at an organized event.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
It'll be a little quieter than the stock barrel, but there's not much that will quiet down a high pressure blowback.

Like paintball, What you spend in Airsoft is completly up to you. To borrow a line from Fightclub- "You decide your own level of involvement."

And no. This is paintballforum.com. Airsoft is not better. =)

·
<3
1,347 Posts
Torch said:
Like paintball, What you spend in Airsoft is completly up to you. To borrow a line from Fightclub- "You decide your own level of involvement."

And no. This is paintballforum.com. Airsoft is not better. =)
QFT, Fightclub rocks

As for the barrel, that one will make it a little quiter because of the porting, but not much. I think the 32 degrees whisper barrel is supposed to a good job of quieting it down a bit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
with a tippmann it is difficult to quiet it down only because of the build of the gun... its a high pressure blowback and most of the suld comes from the back of the gun rather than the front.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I liked my 14" Teardrop and it made a big difference in noise of course no barrel will make a gun silent but its well worth the money

1 - 8 of 8 Posts