Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im not askin if u like it or not so dont tell me

this is to the people who listen to it, could u give me some song names or artist names, i need to make a CD and im having a hard time getting more. thax

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oooh boy, here we go.
Paul Oakenfold
DJ Mystik
DJ Encore
ATB
The Cynic Project
Darude
all good stuff.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks alot i got more then enough to make a CD, i have most of the artists u guys have down.

feel free to keep giving some, just for others if they need some good music, they can look here and get ideas

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Fatboy Slim
Paul Oakenfold
KMFDM
Daft Punk
Underworld
Bjork
Robert Miles

Does Rahzel count?

If you're looking for some less digital sounding electronica, give a look at:

Mint Royale
Electronic
Alan Parsons Project
Francois K

BTW- thanks Sabman- that radio station is m3g4-l33t! :D

D

·
0 Posts
ive been thinking about techno lately and been looking for some too. but i dont realy want any hardcore/rave stuff but like some of the sweet tunes ya hear in movies, (and of course i cant think of any rite now. :( ) anyway any ideas?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Oooh boy, here we go.
Paul Oakenfold
DJ Mystik
DJ Encore
ATB
The Cynic Project
Darude
all good stuff.
Hell ya but how could you forget the king? JOHN DIGWEED!!!! And Sasha you go most of em' tho.

Rave, Rap, and Metal is all I listen too.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't listen to techno that much but Sandstorm by Darude is real good, I have like 8 different versions of that song, and all of KMFDM's remixes are real good

·
Registered
360 Posts
I dont quite know how I forgot them to be completely honest with ya :? For those of ya that aren't all about the "hardcore/rave stuff" as stated earlier then dl Paul Oakenfold Starry Eyed Suprise(good driving song) and Phat Bass by ATB, Phat Bass is the opening song in Blade. Good stuff:D You just gotta dl all sortsa trance/techno and find your type. People dont give it a chance cause they here some crappy remix and all the sudden its "I HATE TECHNO!" Theres like drum and bass, trance, techno, house, jungle, all sortsa good stuff.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
D_Smalls said:
ive been thinking about techno lately and been looking for some too. but i dont realy want any hardcore/rave stuff but like some of the sweet tunes ya hear in movies, (and of course i cant think of any rite now. :( ) anyway any ideas?
Paul Olkenfold
Dj Encore
Cafe Del Mar
ATB
Paul Van Dyk
Kimball Collins
Darude
Johnny Vicious Presents
VengaBoys
Dj Quicksilver
Dj Liquid
Dj Mystik
Blumchen
Dj Tiesto
Crystal Method, they do the matrix and powerman 5000(thats the lobby scene)
Amber
Flip N Fill
Robert miles
Kraftwerk i usually jsut type in Dance techno rave or euro, and sometimes *** techno, or check out amazon for some ideas

1 - 20 of 21 Posts