Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the greatest men of the 20th century. I think he is one of the most influenctual figures, and today, we still can thank him for the grand canyon and good meat.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah, he made america a world police which helped us finally officially become the most powerful and influencial nation in the world

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure this stems from other facts...

I like churchill, he was a very smart man to say the least. So was FDR and Mohandas K. Gandhi

D

·
0 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:
and me and my friends all agree that trudeau was a P.I.M.P.
oh for sure. In my opinion, the best prime minister we've had.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
teddy roosevelt is the MAN

seriously, he was a pimp. he wuoldnt let anyone stop him from doing what he wanted.

also, when he went on a safari in africa, he brought 500 gallons of booze. i mean...damn man...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I consider Teddy to be the GREATEST president of the 20th Century. He showed the proper balance of conservation, military, and social issues. The perfect president. Its a shame that he was president during a relatively uneventful time. (1900s).

Bush showed glipses of Teddy in the first term.... but turned into his father for the 2nd term.

Nick

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish more presidents were more like TR.....

Imagine how nice the world would be?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
my his. teacher loves to give interesting background on pres. famous ppl etc. Apparently Teddy had a favorite hobby. It involved just choosing a place to go (for example, standing outside u see the top of a mountain) and take a STRAIGHT line to it. Without deviating, go over bolders etc.

Well some french diplomat or maybe a soldier showed up at the whitehouse in full dress uniform and Teddy asked if he'd liek to take a walk. In the end they ended up walking into and through the lake on the grounds while talking.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From what i know, Teddy was a very strong speaker as well..

Kinda like hitler! hehe

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
and he also did a lot for nature conservation
i forgot how many acres he preserved with some bill but it was huge

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
400 million

·