Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I made a new trigger for myself. I like it alot. It puts my wrist at a very comfortable position for easy walking.

Tell me what you think.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
It looks good. Odd position but if it is good for youu, rock it. I'd have to try one to tell you if it is better than the stock trigger or a CP triger. Nice work though.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
not bad. my friend makes custom dm4 triggers out of angel triggers. they take a LONG time to mod, but he makes a 500% profit on each trigger. his dm4 w/ the chain trigger is a BEAST. fastest rake in the world, hehe

·
Registered
87 Posts
yeh...does resemble the species trigger...but thats really cool i wanna see how it feels...props for the origionality man

·
Registered
83 Posts
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:

thats cool and original, im sure youre gonna have about 3478 people wanting to try one, then want one.
More like 3479.3, jeez anyone with half a brain woulda known that. :D

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't have the pattern of the matrix trigger. I don't know if the DM4 trigger would fit the matrix.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It shoots pretty nice. I couldn't adjust it to exactly how I like it so I just took it out and put the stock one in. When I was at Chicago PSP I bought a CP roller trigger and that trigger OWNS. My favorite trigger ever.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Trix triggers are the same as ANgel ecept the pin hole for angel is Metric and u need to enlarge it a bit for a standard american Pin.... God Bless america and our own measuring scale *saulute smiley*'

Sick trigger, now u need to get it annoed

Must ask how u cut it out, what u used to cut it, and is it aluminum?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts