Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are VERY near to getting up. I only need another $20, and I'll be good to go on vBulletin, paid hosting, and a domain.

The Administration Team consists of Jared (DuoDSG), Mike (PaintballerX) and myself. No moderators yet, we want a decent member number before adding any moderators.

I will accept FIVE journal applications. Post here if you want one. It's a first come, first serve basis.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sweet cant wait till its up.

but what are these journal things??

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, I have enough money and I'm buying it now. Should be up by tomorrow night.

Journals are basically your own personal forum for whatever you want.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I would like to have a Journal. I know that me and you didn't get along very well a little while ago but when it comes to helping teens out I hope that you can put those problems behind us. Thanks

edit- Can I ask why you changed your name to Sleepy?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Power_House406 said:
I would like to have a Journal. I know that me and you didn't get along very well a little while ago but when it comes to helping teens out I hope that you can put those problems behind us. Thanks

edit- Can I ask why you changed your name to Sleepy?
What's past is past, man. It won't effect anything on TAC. My u/n is sleepy because i am ALWAYS tired, but it is getting changed back to Andrew shortly.

Alright, Airsoft, Logan, and PH all have journals. TWO application spots left!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hey thanks. Whats your AIM? And make sure to tell me exactly when you get TAC up and running. Also do you have any specifics on what my journal should be about or what it should include? Thanks again. Or could you give me an example of what you want my journal to look like(i.e on another teen advice forum) Thanks again.

·
Registered
949 Posts
ok, the last two journals will be held open until the creation of TAC. Probably 99.9% that we will give them to girls. Sorry guys, you missed out.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
O and Sleepy I am always sleepy too, it's called Anemia and I have it. You might want to get a blood test and see if you have it.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, I bought everything. It should be up by tomorrow night. There will now be SIX diaries.... They are:
PH
Dsmalls
DBT
Airsoft

and the other two are for the females.

PH- My AIM name is stephen johan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts