Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugggh. friend drama. okay so my best friend patty and my other best friend mikey have started going out. patty's obsessive stalker friend, gullo, is mad at patty because apparently mikey is a 'jerk' just because he makes patty laugh and actually has a personality and has patty (gullo has been obsessing over patty since frosh year, and we're juniors. gullo yells at patty, patty gets upset, our whole posse-ish clique-type thing is split about it. me and kristen want patty to be happy and not have to choose between her friends and her boyfriend. ali and cayce are all for gullo. patty is really upset and mikey wants to kick gullo's ass. (me too, i'm real protective when it comes to my friends).

how can i get gullo to let patty and mikey alone? without physical violence, i don't want assault on my record.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
tell her to mind her own business, its not up to her who people decide to date, and even if mikey is a "jerk" then patty will see that after a while and break it off. high school drama is so not worth the stress

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gullo is a guy. he wants patty really bad.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
paintchick15 said:
gullo is a guy. he wants patty really bad.
1) gullo is a ****ty name
2) gullo has no right to ***** or judge. Seeing as how he hasn't tried hard enough to even make a pass at her.
3) tell gullo to stop being a pussy and be a man and wait for his chance (as if the idiot would ever take it)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gullo is his last name. it's italian or czech or something... uggh speaking of czech, the team my hockey team is playing tomorrow has a girl on it who is on the czech republic nat'l team. we're pretty much ****ed.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts