Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got two teeth pulled today. they were both permanent. the roots were like twice as big as the actual tooth that you see. creepy. and i bled for like 5 hours after they pulled it.

ill get pics later

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Did they use Novicane or whatever that's called, to numb it?

They used that on me when they cleaned my teeth. It lasted about 3 hours after I left, one of the more annoying things of my life...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had four of my adult teeth pulled three years ago right before i got my braces. I had an IV, so i was out and numbed, but i couldn't quit puking afterwards. Not one of the better days of my life.... not to mention three years. Braces suck.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xPiZZeRx said:
Did they use Novicane or whatever that's called, to numb it?

They used that on me when they cleaned my teeth. It lasted about 3 hours after I left, one of the more annoying things of my life...
two shots in the mouth and nitrous as the nurse lady called it. any one want to see pics?

·
Banned
319 Posts
pics!!!!! lol

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Master of Paint said:
Man I have to get a tooth pulled in a week. Is it all that bad? ;0
its not bad. its no worse than getting hit by a paintball. which teeth? the one i had ok put you two fingers on your front two teeth move them both back in separate ways. the 4th teeth you hit on each side is the one that i got pulled. and Master of Paint are you getting a permanent tooth pulled?

·
Registered
285 Posts
uh actually aggnick braces do hurt, when u first get them on try eating something hard and tell me it doesnt hurt it hurts alot and for a few days, your a man now braces dont hurt you

·
Registered
790 Posts
ive only had braces for 1 year. SCREW YOU BEYATCHES!

haha
but ive had one tooth pulled. my ortho was like "okay, were gonna pull your teeth, wanna wait till next week?" and im just all pseudo-hardcore and like "naah. lets do it now" so he goes, puts numbing on my tooth, waits 2 minutes. then yanks it. needless to say the numbing didnt kick in till i left......but it was fun though. so much endorphins and adrenaline. ah dude. it was so crazy.

·
Team Wicked
378 Posts
ive had braces 4 six months now, and i got 4 teeth pulled b4 i got em. gnarly teeth too. HUMUNGOUS roots. and dude, show pics!

*Dont look if ur a pussy*

·
Banned
136 Posts
Tippmann_A5 said:
uh actually aggnick braces do hurt, when u first get them on try eating something hard and tell me it doesnt hurt it hurts alot and for a few days, your a man now braces dont hurt you
You're retarded. That's the part that hurts the most, and it barely hurts. Pussy.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tippmann_A5 said:
i was talkin bout gettin teeth pulled. not gettin braces

1 - 20 of 49 Posts