Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part two of my random return to pbf picposts, I was doing my homework and this guy found me.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8164/dsc01986rp1.jpg

I've seen a couple of them lately and I was kinda frightened when I remember that on a ten-ish year old show on the discovery channel it said for every insect you see there are ten in your house that you don't

Note: I didn't find it with a toothpick in it :smokin

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes and we also have electricity and just a minute ago we got dem water that comes from a fawcit.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Must not be too much to do if you're stabbing bugs with toothpicks. You should try my scavenge hunt instead.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not in the mood for any e-games right now. In fact no games, i went to a lock in at a lan place and it kinda blew..hard.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I remmber that thread, I didn't do one of those shots cause i needed to get the toothpick in to set the scene. :tup

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
me and my friends used a shotgun on a spider once. man that was a fun day! I was walking out in a field about 50 feet away and I hear them all yell "I spider! kill it kill it!" BLAM!!!..followed bout about 5 min of laughter cuz it was such a stupid idea and it put a huge divet in the grass.
lol, me and my brother did that once too.rollin:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
me and my friends used a shotgun on a spider once. man that was a fun day! I was walking out in a field about 50 feet away and I hear them all yell "I spider! kill it kill it!" BLAM!!!..followed bout about 5 min of laughter cuz it was such a stupid idea and it put a huge divet in the grass.
We used to kill bugs in the dorms with airsoft guns. My roommate hated spiders, but got the biggest kick out of seeing them explode.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts