Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That's not real, but if it was it would be insane. 500+hp in a motorcycle, who could drive the darn thing? That's the equivalent to like 2,000hp in a car. ;0

I could never figure out how come Suzuki makes such great sport bikes and such crappy cars. :?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
flowbob said:
it looks good...but it still only tops out at 186 even with the extra CC's...i guess it has more "get up and go" although any hayabusa does

meh......busas are fast in a straight line, but they handle like a tank in comparison to an r1 or zx10.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
2 legit said:
meh......busas are fast in a straight line, but they handle like a tank in comparison to an r1 or zx10.
yeah i was wondering about that, since ive kinda been looking at motorcycles in general lately...i thought that since that thing has a beast of an engine, would it be harder to handle?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
The reason behind the bull**** top-speed is the ecu. Chip it or get a new one the top speed will be probably 250.

The regular Busas top out past 220. The speedo stops there but the RPMs keep going up once it hits 220.

A 1500cc Busa is just insane. Plus if you get the supercharger, 570hp from the FACTORY is damn insane.

Good move for Suzuki, lot of people who drag bikes will be picking these up and not having to worry about modifying the hll out of them.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You guys realize that it was a joke, right? Click the link in the guys post and read the red print at the bottom.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
The reason behind the bull**** top-speed is the ecu. Chip it or get a new one the top speed will be probably 250.

The regular Busas top out past 220. The speedo stops there but the RPMs keep going up once it hits 220.

A 1500cc Busa is just insane. Plus if you get the supercharger, 570hp from the FACTORY is damn insane.

Good move for Suzuki, lot of people who drag bikes will be picking these up and not having to worry about modifying the hll out of them.
sick_dawg5440 said:
You guys realize that it was a joke, right? Click the link in the guys post and read the red print at the bottom.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
sick_dawg5440 said:
rofl, after reading 1337's post i was about to say that. Beat me to it, dooms mentioned it above also.

*edit
dragbike.com said:
Suzuki Announces Hayabusa 1500 - April Fools!

The Staff at Dragbike.com would like to thank everyone who sent us emails about our joke!!! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
oh i did

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Damn I saw that a little bit after I posted.

If I'm correct, they made a 1400 Busa with 1396cc.

Seems like bull**** that if they did make the 1500 to set the speed limit at 186.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts