Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
they are made in australia so if they are out of stock it takes some time for them to get here. Every once in awhile someone's eyes will break on them, or a board will go on the fritz (i have read of those happening like 2x EVER, in all the useage of borgs) there are no upgrades? That makes some ppl angry. It's not as good as a sonic. Um, the cost close to $1000, which is a lot to save up?

Hell, i can't seem to find one thats of any importance. Maybe bunkertime can post something. He owns one and probably has a few nitpicking things w/ the gun. There was a thread on nation about this. PPl couldn't find much, most was the occasional break, which Macdev fixed.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
There are like 3-4 authorized MacDev Dealers in the US, cause They don't want dealers giving macdev a bad name or ne thing.

As for bad things... the only bad things i can think of is the reg borg doesn't come w/ a locking feed neck, and both borgs come w/ 120 or so gram switches stock (to keep out the bounce).

but other then that, i have never found a problem with a borg or any macdev product.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
accually. The speaker (or sound maker as put by OTMB) is free hanging. There is really no need for it to be attached, I just put it up w/ the Noid hose that comes down into the body, and it's fine :)

and the battery will rattle around a little like in any gun w/ a free moving battery.

and spud; Most people accually upgrade to an 80gram switch instead of a 25 b/c the 80 gram switch is like sex and won't bounce like a bat outta hell like a 25 gram will.

·
Registered
912 Posts
heh.. only complaint that i have is that the anno is so damn shiney that if you barely touch it when your hands are dirty you get finger prints all over it.. I shot a case and a half yesterday and not a single break or problem with the gun. As long as you take care of it, it will take care of you. : )

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
2.2lbs exactly, I think.

Don't they also use a hose and barbs? Which are prone to breaking.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
bunkertime said:
they are lighter then a trix dude. They are about the weight of a DM5.
bunkertime said:
they feel kind of like a trix in terms of weight(at least to me)
wow, read the post first dude.
j/k
i can see how that could be misunderstood, what i meant was that because they are so compact there weight is more concentrated then other markers. Which(in my case) makes it feel heavier then it actually is. In other words, i refrencing to the feel and not the weight of the marker.

I am well aware of how light they are as i do own one after all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MacDev Support - NOT the best

It's been over a week where I've sent an e-mail to MacDev tech support and have yet to hear anything!!! My sons and I have purchased several paintball items from them. (1 Marker and 3 tanks) I have had problems with the Conquest Regulator and sent an e-mail over a week ago and have yet to hear from them. If I would have to say, out of the other paintball manufacturers out there that I deal with, this is the worst I have seen. If they want to keep the customers they have now, they should try and support those owners. I'm NOT IMPRESSED!!! WORD OF MOUTH GOES ALONG WAY and I'll pass this message on to my fellow paintball players. :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts